302 S Jefferson Ave, West Jefferson, NC 28694
Brewing operations, special events, private parties, Weddings, monthly Wine and Beer Dinners, Community fundraisers.
Call (336)-846-7525 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your event
Up Coming Events
- Miller/Nelson Reception 06/23/18 - All Day
- Painting with Friends 06/24/18 - 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Brews & Beats Bingo 06/28/18 - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Beach Dance Party 06/30/18 - 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Trivia Night at The Brew Haus 07/04/18 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Brews & Beats Bingo 07/05/18 - 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Shag Dance Lessons at Brew Haus 07/09/18 - 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Trivia Night @ the Brew Haus 07/11/18 - 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Brew Haus Hours
June through December
- Open 4:00pm - 8:00pm - Wed, Thur & Fri
- Open Noon - 6pm - Saturdays
- Tuesdays - Brew Day - we usually brew on Tuesdays from 8am until around 2pm - feel free to stop in and watch us at work
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Wed - Team Trivia starts at 7:00pm
- 1st, 3rd & 4th Thursday - Brew & Beats Bingo - first game starts at 6:00pm
Reservations required for the following:
Second Thursday of each month - 5 Course Beer Pairing Dinner
Last Tuesday of each month - 5 Course Wine Pairing Dinner
Last Wednesday of each month - 5 Course Wine Pairing Dinner
- Available for special events and private functions year round - email or call for more details
Business Hours subject to change without notice
Boondocks Brewing's Brew Haus opened for business in September 2014 as an extension of Boondocks Brewing Tap Room and Restaurant. The Brew Haus was developed with 2 primary goals. The first was to provide an engaging, unique and customizable venue for large events, fundraisers, Weddings, office parties, business functions and special occasions. The second was to expand brewing operations which have been conducted in a very small area of the Restaurant since 2012.
In February 2015 we completed Phase 1 of our brewery expansion by installing new 3bbl (90+ gallons) brewing tanks and larger fermenters. On August 1, 2016 we completed Phase 2 of our Brewery expansion by installing a new 5bbl (150 gallons) brew system.
The Brew Haus has a full service kitchen as well as a full service bar with all ABC Permits. We have 20 draft taps available at our main bar on the ground floor level and 8 draft taps available on our second floor bar. The Brew Haus can be configured to suite your specific needs and we have experience with everything from formal full service formal dinners to late night casual dining and dancing. We have a stage area that can accommodate bands, DJs and other entertainment. We have also used this area for lectures, presentations and VIP seating.
We customize each event to meet your specific needs. You will be amazed with our flexibility, creativity and pricing.
If you have a special event coming up, give us a call at 336-846-7525 to discuss how we may be able to assist.